Data Science Today: How to Become a Business Analyst
What is a Business Analyst?
What Do Business Analysts Do?
- Processing and reviewing data from a wide variety of sources and considering it from different perspectives in order to glean new insights and ideas.
- Interacting with high-level business stakeholders and subject matter experts to better understand their company objectives, challenges and needs.
- Interpreting data and insights to develop concrete recommendations and action plans that a company can use to implement a solution.
Where Do Business Analysts Work?
How Much Do Business Analysts Earn?
How Do I Become a Business Analyst?
- Exploring and analyzing large datasets using different types of quantitative research methods and statistical techniques
- Identifying, analyzing and designing processes to enhance the flow of information
- Presenting and communicating their findings to diverse stakeholders in business settings
- Understanding and visualizing the impact and potential that big data and analytics can have on business operations